June 19, 2019 at 10:38 am #128878
$CMGO – Lack of answers and transparency lead to more questions.
- Will we ever see the complete accounting of 2017 & 2018?
- Will we ever see financials for prior years outside those?
- To whom are “Notes Payable” still due and what are the terms?
- Over the past four years, how much was paid out for consultancy fees to BMB Financial and Infinite Alpha by $CMGO and what services did they provide?
- After waiting this many years for financials, don’t shareholders deserve a full accounting and transparency in filings and communication?
- It has been mentioned that old debts were settled “for pennies on the dollar.” To whom were these debts owed and for what?
- Were they paid in cash or some other means?
- What other lenders/creditors still need paid and what were the terms of those loans?
- If the HG case was taken on contingency, the CEO was loaning money to the company, and the share structure was maxed out, who held convertibles during the past four years and why?
- How much interest and/or percentage of the settlement were the CEO of $CMGO and his mother paid for the money loaned to $CMGO since 2014?
- In what form were those loans repaid and what were the terms of the loans?
Lincoln Acquisitions Corp.
- Was LA purchased or created by $CMGO or some person connected to the company?
- Were any funds paid to bring it under the $CMGO umbrella?
- If so, where did the money for the purchase originate and who was the ultimate receiver of those funds?
- Why were the $GMER shares sold over the past four years?
- Where did those proceeds go?
- How did XA maximize the exposure of their company to expand future business with their last two events?
- Did XA tweet about their involvement?
- Was their role shared on XA’s webpage, Instagram, FB, or any other social media platform?
- Will XA ever have a social media presence?
- Will they ever have a website?
- Did the CEO of $CMGO really take to social media to accuse two members of Ihub of pulling some scam?
- What is this alleged scam he claims happened?
- Did he provide evidence of the alleged scam to back up the claim?
- Since Glenn recruited and hired Ron Burkhardt,then was found to have wrongfully terminated him, will he be deducting the settlement amount from his own salary?
- How many times will he continue his failure of delivery to shareholders on statements he’s made?
- Is he unable to handle criticism without blowing his top and whining?
- Wasn’t that a complaint of the various legal teams that kept dropping him as a client?
- Is he really blaming “shorts” for his failure to get the company current and the reflection it has on the PPS?
- Will the deflection ever end and the CEO provide transparency and honesty he claims are his current traits?
These questions should be asked, relentlessly, until the CEO answers
June 19, 2019 at 10:40 am #128879
Dan@danspinnerJune 19, 2019 at 10:42 am #128880
Too many unanswered questions here
1 user thanked author for this post.June 19, 2019 at 10:44 am #128881
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.