*Remove Sponsored Links by logging in
December 6, 2018 at 3:20 pm #93024
December 6, 2018 at 3:43 pm #93062December 6, 2018 at 3:53 pm #93067December 6, 2018 at 10:01 pm #93158
Well here’s the news but the stock took a dump today.
MedGen Issues Letter to Shareholders
Thursday, December 6, 2018
It has been a busy year for MedGen, Inc. (OTC:MDIN) as we have taken on the cumbersome task of reorganizing. There has been much time, thought, and effort put into the many decisions we have made to revitalize the company and prepare for the exponential growth we anticipate in the future. Our vision of becoming The Leader in Technology Commercialization with a Global Portfolio of Industry Improving Lifesciences Companies is now coming into view. It is my great
pleasure as CEO to display the vital steps we have taken so far as well as our goals for the coming year.
Highlights of 2018:
• Completed Acquisition of MedGen via Share Exchange with emb3Ded Advanced Technologies
• Officer and Director Changes
• Commenced Execution of New Business Model, Plan, and Philosophy
• Affidavit of Non-Operation for Northstar Global Business Services Inc.
• Certificate of Dissolution for Northstar Global Business Services Inc.
• Annual Reports for 2016 and 2017 Current and Filed with OTCmarkets
• Dr. Barry Burks added to Board of Directors and COO
• Peter Murphy added to Board of Directors
• Key Debt Settlement (Note Settlement and Debt Restructure Agreement)
• Completed Financial Audit for 2016 and 2017
• Cancelled Reverse Split
• Completed First Board of Directors Meeting with New Members
• Reduced Outstanding Shares by 175 Billion Shares
Goals for 2019:
• Establish New Funding Relationships and Increase our Portfolio of Companies by
Securing & Developing New Technologies
• Complete Phase One and Two Product Development – Biomaterials
• Assemble Next-Generation Device for Revenue Generation – emb3Ded
• Removal of Caveat Emptor tag on OTCmarkets
• Start Biomaterials Program
• Start Wound Management Program
• Start Alternatives to Antibiotics and Nutraceuticals Program
• Commence Out-Licensing Program
• Commence Services Division
• Secure Dedicated Facility for Production, Research & Development in Winston-Salem, NC
• Strengthen Management and Board of Directors
• Announce Partnerships
In closing, we have accomplished a great deal in a relatively short period of time and we will continue to focus on our accelerated growth track. We are building a great company and remain committed to pursuing initiatives that maximize value for all MedGen shareholders. I sincerely appreciate the confidence that you have placed in our management team and myself and look forward to an exciting year ahead.
MedGen, Inc. (OTC:MDIN), is a MedTech and Lifesciences Company Focused on Technology Commercialization and Investment. The company operates in four segments including Biomedical, Healthcare, Precision Medicine, and Pharmaceutical. MedGen’s Portfolio Companies and Divisions offer a range of Products, Solutions, and Services for Sale and Licensing.
Shareholder inquiries can be directed to:
Investor/ Partnering inquiries can be directed to:
Your Favorite New Yorker.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.December 6, 2018 at 10:03 pm #93161
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.