1. MJ GROW OP EXPECTED TO REACH FULL PRODUCTION THIS MONTH (JANUARY)!!!
2. ERBB TO OFFER PRODUCTION LINE AT 28 LOCATIONS!!!
3. ERBB DEVELOPING PARTNERSHIPS WITH LOCAL DISPENSARIES!!!
4. ERBB TO OPEN LICENSED KITCHEN SELLING MJ EDIBLES, ETC.!!!
5. ERBB TO HAVE MANY AMERICAN GREEN MJ STRAINS!!!
6. ERBB TO HAVE MULTIPLE BRANDS OF CONCENTRATES AND EDIBLES!!!
7. ERBB REDESIGNED ERBB AMERICAN GREEN MERCHANDISER MACHINE THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE LICENSING FROM TOMASSI PATENT!!!
8. ERBB TO APPLY FOR PATENTS ERBB AMERICAN GREEN MERCHANDISER THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE DOES NOT REQUIRE LICENSING FROM TOMASSI PATENT!!!
EXCERPT BELOW FROM LINKED PR:
PHOENIX, AZ, Jan. 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — Today, American Green (ERBB:OTC) announced that the cannabis grow operation the company manages for its Licensee, Natural Herbal Remedies, is expected to reach full production this month. The 12,000 sq. ft. grow operation, located on the west side of Phoenix, was years in the making due to myriad state and local licensing, permitting, and building modification issues, but according to David Gwyther, American Green’s president, “It was worth the wait. The facility, which we call “Sweet Virginia,” is now turning out some of the best cannabis in the state of Arizona!”
According to Bryan Croteau, American Green General Manager of Grow Operations, “This is a huge milestone for us. Developing partnerships with local dispensaries, we are now able to offer our entire product line in 28 retail locations. From our Top-Shelf offerings of flower, to our potent cannabis concentrates, dispensary patients here in Arizona are extremely excited to get their hands on a product line whose quality consistently ranks among the highest in the state.”
When asked “What’s next?” Bryan responded, “Along with offering multiple proprietary strains of flower, including many pure Sativas, we look forward to completing the licensing requirements to open American Green’s first state-licensed kitchen, and provide the public with a much anticipated edible product line such as the OG Zonka Bar. Keep an eye out in the very near future for many American Green strains, as well as multiple brands of concentrates and edibles!”
In other news, American Green’s AGM “Smart” Vending Division has redesigned its AGM Machine so that it no longer requires licensing from the Tomassi Patents # 6,711,465 and 7,493,190. The Company’s two different patent attorneys both agree that the Company no longer requires the Tomassi intellectual property to produce and sell its AGM Machine and have recommended to American Green’s AGM president, Lindel Creed, that he begin the process of applying for patents on the company’s current machine configuration, which are believed to be unique in the marketplace. That process has begun.
Shareholders and interest holders may also stay current with American Green Updates: